Solving the Customer Mystery
To get the most benefit from Solving the Customer Mystery you’ll need to create a Project team that includes the people responsible for various areas of the business. This may be 4/5 people, or fewer as some people may wear multiple hats:
- The company – usually the CEO/MD
- Project Facilitator (see below)
Solving the Customer Mystery was designed for you to work through over a period of 5 weeks, between half and one day per week. This gives you the time to let the concepts sink in and to do the work required between each workshop.
The Project Facilitator should download the calendar files (see the FAQ tab), then simply add each team member’s email and the Project start date. Everybody’s calendar will automatically be populated with all of the group workshops.
If the standard 5 week schedule won’t work for you then feel free to modify it to meet your needs. Just be sure to keep the group workshops sufficiently close together to maintain the Project momentum.
How to access Project content
The content is accessed via the Project Content tab above. You’ll see the Project laid out as a series of Module ‘stones’.
The free trial Modules are coloured blue and you can see how the tailored ‘pathways’ work by selecting one of the grey Module stones. Your Pathway is determined by the results of the diagnostic workshop you’ll undertake in the Alignment Exercise.
Clicking on a Module stone will take you into the Module to access the content. You’ll find all the resources necessary, including the Project Facilitator’s documents.
The Project Facilitator plays an important role ensuring your company’s Project success. The PF sorts out the logistics, follows people up etc. Choose an organised, confident, good communicator for your PF. However, don’t worry, the PF doesn’t need any specific knowledge about the Projects!
You should complete the specific PF preparatory Project prior to the team starting Solving the Customer Mystery. In addition, ensure that you read the PF specific content for each Module before the Project team starts that Module.
- Free Trial Modules
- Click on any to get your pathway
How do I get started?If you’re a B2B company interested in business growing then sign up for your free trial. Nothing ventured, nothing gained!
Should I buy this Project?
All about the free trial
- Introduction to Buying Styles – 6 audio Episodes
- Introduction to Impact – 7 audio Episodes
- Mini-Alignment Exercise – 1 video Episode
- Managing Director/CEO
- Project Facilitator
- provider of the knowledge and experience necessary for the business improvement
- facilitator of the improvement, working with the team to ensure that work gets done
- Work between 10:00 – 12:30 each morning including 15 min break, then 12:30 – 13:15 lunch together, followed by work from 13:15-15:45 including 15 min break
- Finish before 16:00 to allow for important normal daily activities to be completed
- Homework on certain nights